economy Since 06/16/2017 17:33 am (Baghdad time)
BAGHDAD – The balance of News
Iraqi Economic Council held, a seminar attended by the Governor of the Central Bank and a number of economic figures to talk about the work of the Central.
According to a statement of the Council, received / scales News /, a copy of it, “set up a call breakfast followed by an evening of Ramadan economic dialogue open,” noting that where hosted Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Keywords and advanced staff in the Central Bank and the Director General of the Commercial Bank of Iraq Faisal Alheims and Director General Rafidain Bank Khawla al-Asadi, was attended by the private sector, the President of the Federation of Contractors Ali Luxury Snava and Chairman of the Union of cooperative Societies Tariq Mohammed and a number of members of the economic Council in addition to a number of representatives of economic organizations. ”
And evening from the government side has been attended by: –
1. Ali Mohsen Keywords – Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq
2. Mndhirheikla – Deputy Governor of the Central Bank
3. Khawla al-Asadi – General Director of Rafidain Bank
4. Faisal Alheims – Director General of the Trade Bank of Iraq
5. Mahmoud Dagher – Director General of the financial operations of the Central Bank
6. Walid Idi – Central Bank of Iraq adviser
7 .ksmh Saleh – Director of Banking and Credit Department at the Central Bank
8. Saleh Mahood – Director General of the Administrative Service
MP Rashid al-Yassiri and MP Yahya Ithawi also attended, while the Iraqi Council, Economic participated actively in this evening where he was attended by:
1. Ibrahim al-Baghdadi al-Masoudi – President of the Iraqi Economic Council
2. Karim Yasiri – Member of the Board of Management and Financial Secretary
3. Raed Rahmani – Member of the Board of Directors and Administrative Secretary
4. Rafie al-Rawi – Member of the Board of Management
5. Baqer Mashat – Member of the Board of Management
6 .abrahim al-Lami – deputy chairman of the Economic Council of Trustees
7 .thair Alfelaedo board of trustees of the Economic
8. Sadiq Mashat -edoualemcil Economic
9. Adel al-Moussawi -edoualemcil economic
10. Ghadir Attar – Member of the Economic Council
11 .thamr Abdullah Dhari – Member of the Economic Council
12. Khaled al-Azzawi – Member of the Economic Council
13. Qais Al-Wazzan – Edomrkzatnumeih investment and reconstruction. 14. Saif Adel al-Musawi – Member of the Economic Council
15 . Adel Salman al-Musawi – Member of the Economic Council
Participated in this evening are also a number of advanced cadres of some government institutions and economists, symbols and leaders of the private sector, where he attended:
1. Ali Snava – President of the Federation of Iraqi contractors
2. Khalil Abdul Wahab Abannahedumajls Iraqi businessman in Amman.
3 on behalf of Abdul Hadi Hassan
4 .osman Ibrahim al-Khafaji
5. Ikram Director General of the Economic Department in Alheiihaloutnah investment.
6. Mohamed Tarek Karim / Chairman of the Union of Cooperative Societies.
7. Fouad agent assistant general of the Iraqi Trade Bank Manager.
8 .fras al-Hamdani, assistant general of the Iraqi Trade Bank Manager. 9. Laos Hamid Assistant General Manager of Bank of Iraq Carpentry. 10. Sahar Faleh advanced staff of the Iraqi Trade Bank. 11. Asmaa El-Baz financial expert.
13 .alsid Hussein Abdel-Latif.
14. Karuch Hussein Saleh. 15. Ahmed Thamer Shaykhli.
16. Raad owner Imran.
He welcomed al-Baghdadi, according to the statement, the “Ali Mohsen Keywords Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the cadre advanced in the Central Bank and the Rafidain Bank managers and tbi”.
Turning the Keywords, according to the statement, “several topics related to the economic side, pointing out that the discussions and proposals must be characterized by objectivity in order to reach the desired goal.”
The statement added, “The experience of Lebanon, despite the large number of parties on the Lebanese arena, but there was an agreement not to put any subject for central bank money from the negative repercussions on the economic situation of the country.”
And on the financial situation and because of the decline in oil revenues, he said that “the Ministry of Finance possessed a surplus of cash during the years preceding the financial crisis, but now is supplying them by the Central Bank of Iraq to the fact that revenue fell by 70% from previous years before the collapse of world oil prices” .
In turn, al-Baghdadi said, “The good fortune of Iraq that took place the financial crisis during the current Central Bank, although we disagree with the central bank not to raise interest rates to attract cash and the subject Mzhadalamlh mechanism as well as the inclusion of non-Iraqi banks in the currency auction, but we are certain and believe that monetary rationalization of Overnmhotkhveidaha expenditures are Kparadavh for bold policy Adarharashidh central bank and initiatives eased very significantly from the reflections of the burden of the financial crisis that began in 2014. ”
So Munther al-Sheikhli, deputy central bank governor spoke that “the Central Bank of Iraq is one of the few institutions that Allehaalvesadaladarei did not arrive and is one of the prestigious institutions that operate professionally.”
It showed that “the relationship between the Central Bank of Iraq and the budget related to close because the central bank is the source of the flow of foreign currency for the purpose of maintaining the stability of the exchange rate, but in the recent period, several calls have emerged to keep the central bank’s reserves of hard currency, but these calls lacked precision because if The central bank has stopped selling the dollar will collapse the Iraqi dinar. ”
As Khawla al-Asadi touched Director General of the Rafidain Bank “and specifically to the small Rafidain Bank project loans within the Central Bank’s initiative and where there are financial allocations for these loans, but there are no real requests for them.” End quote 92/9 P