Elements Bdaash oil extracted illegally-h d
Twilight News / British defense minister, Michael Fallon, said Tuesday that it had been destroyed $ 800 million of organizing terrorist Daash cash thanks to the air bombing oil fields in Syria weapon stockpile.
In an open session to answer questions about Britain’s efforts to defeat Daash, Fallon said that his country has carried out nearly 760 air strike in Iraq, in addition to the 43 strike in Syria, pointing out that his country’s air strikes, more than any other country except the United States.
Fallon said that the British Royal Air Force targeting Daash communication and command and control centers of him, and infrastructure.
He said, “More than 250 British troops in Iraq have more than 13 thousand members of the Iraqi security forces trained and, in addition to more than 3,300 Peshmerga Daash to fight in Iraq.”
He pointed out that it was to recover 40% of the territory controlled by the Daash in Iraq and Syria, adding that he had been editor of Ramadi in February, and was liberated last month, the Heat, and Gary ready for the Liberation of Mosul.
The minister hinted that his agreement to send a new shipment of ammunition to Peshmerga forces, expressing the hope that reaches them fast.
The Minister of Defense supporting the British government’s efforts for political reconciliation in Iraq and end the crisis in Syria, in addition to help stabilize the liberated areas of Daash and provide a safe environment for the return of displaced people, calling on the government of Prime Minister al-Abadi to move forward with the necessary political reform in Iraq.
He called Michael Fallon Russia clicking on President Bashar al-Assad’s regime to end the violence, stressing that the civil war and intervention from Russia caused the complexity of the situation in Syria, according to him, and said that the number of foreign fighters joined to Daash dropped from 2000 to 200 per month.
Michael Fallon acknowledged that with the face of Daash pressure against him in Iraq and Syria stand him new branches – the most alarming in Libya, stressing that Britain would provide training and other support at the request of the Government of Libya, denying any intention to send combat troops, and said that after a year and a half British military operations “there was no evidence of civilian casualties because of our strikes.”