44 minutes ago
Twilight News / The Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 headed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
The Council of Ministers decided to authorize the Prime Minister to approve amendments to the draft investment promotion agreement between Iraq and Saudi Arabia approved by the Council of Ministers.
The Council voted to extinguish the debts of the Republic of Iraq within the funds of the League of Arab States, and extinguish the balance of the Iraqi loan in the name of Tunisia in recognition of its position on extinguishing its debts to Iraq.
The Board approved the provision of liquidity in the support and support of some hospitals.
The Council of Ministers approved the establishment of the Ministry of Electricity to contract with the Elite Company on the maintenance and operation and rehabilitation of power station Dora thermal.
It was also agreed to include the imported petroleum products in favor of the Ministry of Oil by the decrees of the Council of Ministers numbered (23 for 2018 and 3 of 2019) exception to the customs procedures in contradiction with the Customs Law.
The Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Finance to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent evasion of taxes on income and capital between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as amended by the Council of State, based on the provisions of Article 80 / .
The Council decided to authorize the Minister of Transport to negotiate and sign a draft cooperation agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the field of maritime transport as amended by the Council of State, based on the provisions of Article (80/6) of the Constitution.
On the land and orchards, the Cabinet decided to form a high-level working team (Ministry of Finance / State Real Estate Department, Ministry of Justice / General Directorate of Real Estate Registration, Ministry of Agriculture / General Directorate of Agricultural Land, Municipality of Baghdad) to prepare a preparatory program for a major workshop Through which the final recommendations necessary for the purpose of re-drafting and issuing decisions concerning the destruction of agricultural land and orchards.
The Council of Ministers agreed to address the phenomenon of fish deaths.
To allocate land for industrial purposes, the Council agreed on the following:
– The ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry and the relevant provinces to extract the plots of land belonging to the appropriate areas and allocated for industrial purposes of various types with the aim of establishing industrial parks and areas.
– The use of developers and investors to establish these complexes and areas and provide them with the necessary services in exchange for the wages they receive from the beneficiaries of those complexes.
– Training unemployed youth according to a training program prepared by the relevant authorities for this purpose.
– Providing unemployed youth with small loans for the purpose of establishing their industrial projects.
– Authorizing the governors the powers of the ministries necessary to implement the necessary measures all to implement the above.
Forming a committee headed by the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs to supervise the implementation of the provisions of paragraph 1 above, and confer the necessary powers to implement this decision.