Shafaq News / The Cabinet issued several resolutions in its meeting held Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
The Council issued the following resolutions:
1 – vote on the demands of the Teachers Union.
2 – Formation of the Preparatory Committee for the Declaration of Samarra, the capital of Iraq for Islamic civilization according to Article (2 / I) of the Samarra law, the capital of Iraq for Islamic civilization.
3 – Support Al – Zawra sports club football in the Asian Champions League.
4 – Ratify the appointments of directorates of education of the provinces of Dhi Qar and Diwaniyah that the province bears the existence of irregularities.
5 – Vote on the joint industrial city between Iraq and Jordan.
6. Vote on the decision to reflect the concept of social security and the responsibility of the state towards its citizens to reduce class differences in society:
– The Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works shall:
a. To create suitable areas in all governorates, districts and districts in coordination with all concerned parties for the purpose of expanding the municipal boundaries of cities or implementing the unfinished part of the basic design.
B. Preparing plans and building maps with modern scientific criteria that take into account the future expansions of all the requirements of state institutions, prepare privacy plans using new building materials and reduce energy use.
C. Forming teams in the governorates concerned for expansion purposes in accordance with the law in the case of the need to expand the boundaries of the municipality, including the Amiri lands not burdened with the rights of banking or agricultural contracts until the amendment of the law of acquisition.
– Sorting and distribution of residential land for the categories listed below:
a. (250) dinars, only two hundred and fifty dinars per square meter provided that they have not previously benefited from a piece of residential land of the State in accordance with Resolution (120) of 1982 .
B. The plots of residential land amounting to (300 m2) are sold to the rest of the citizens in an amount of (250) dinars, only two hundred and fifty dinars per square meter, plus the amount of services and the amount of (75000) dinars only seventy five thousand dinars per square meter paid in three installments under the controls Issued by the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. The controls shall be submitted to the Prime Minister for decision.
C. The category of (400 m 2) and above is sold at (250) dinars, only two hundred and fifty dinars, plus twice the amount of services mentioned in paragraph (b) above at least under the controls issued by the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works in coordination with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers , And the controls are submitted to the Prime Minister for decision.
– All revenue resulting from sale and other services for the above mentioned areas shall be recorded in a separate account in the municipal or municipal section that is created for those areas for the purpose of establishing the infrastructure, maintenance and development of the municipal sector in the same area and under the supervision of the Ministry of Construction, All design stages.
– The Ministry of Finance to lend the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works amounts necessary for the implementation of basic services until the payment of the amounts of the beneficiaries.
– The Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works shall construct low-cost housing units (33,000), only thirty-three thousand housing units, at a price not exceeding the sum of (30000000) JD, only thirty million dinars per unit of (200 m2) (99000000000000) dinars, only nine hundred and ninety billion dinars are loaned to the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities and Public Works without interest, to be retrieved during (20) twenty years, and the distribution of units to the provinces under the controls issued by the ministry above as follows:
(2000) housing units, and (1000) housing units for each of the governorates of Maysan, Muthanna, Diwaniyah, Wasit, Najaf, Karbala, Babil and Anbar. Salahuddin, Diyala and Kirkuk.
– The distribution of plots of land in the areas occupied by judges or public prosecutors shall continue according to the regulations issued by the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. Housing of the State in accordance with Resolution (120) for the year 1982.
– Continued work on the distribution of residential plots of the categories covered by the laws and decisions in force, provided that the amounts of services for the above mentioned parts of the budget of the province or the institution concerned.
– Does not work in any text contrary to the provisions of this resolution.
7. With regard to electricity contracts, the Council of Ministers’ Resolution No. (57) for the year 2019 was amended to read:
- Number of persons covered by the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (57) for the year 2019 (32918) instead of (32787).
- The Ministry of Finance deals with the cases of Ministry of Electricity contract employees who have converted from self-financing to central finance during 2018 in consolidation with their counterparts from public company contracts and self-financing.
- Assigning the Inspector General of the Ministry of Electricity to check the preparation and availability of the legally defined conditions for the contractors.
8 – Amendment of paragraph (3) of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (352) for the year 2017 on the disposal of collection funds.
9 – Vote to solve the problems and obstacles of the segment contractors.
10. Grant an exemption to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration for the purpose of purchasing tents and providing other needs for sheltering the displaced.
11- Authorize the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works the authority to set up work teams in all governorates to carry out the work of gravel, concrete, cladding and tiling.