Policy 2018/11/25 00:39 281 Editor: hr
Baghdad today – Baghdad
(Baghdad today) received a copy of the minutes of the meeting held between the authorities in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, on the unification of customs tariffs in all governorates, which was held on the order of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, early November this year.
Between the minutes, the participants recommended the following points:
1- The commitment of Mark of Kurdistan Region to the implementation of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (210) for the year 2009 concerning the determination of the years of entry of cars.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Agriculture in the Kurdistan Region to coordinate
Between them when issuing a unified agricultural calendar.
3. The Federal Ministry of Agriculture to review decisions concerning the prevention of importation of agricultural crops and vegetables, as well as plants and seedlings from some neighboring countries and the world.
4. Harmonization of the temporary customs entry procedures, the adoption of the Customs Law and the instructions issued thereunder, and the approvals of the sectoral bodies.
5. Direct coordination between the General Authority of the Federal Customs and Customs in the Kurdistan Region in relation to the customs issue and the adoption of official e-mail addresses for communications and exchange of government correspondence and support the validity of the issuance.
6. The Ministry of Commerce / General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services of Iraq to adopt the main items sections of the Customs Tariff Law No. (22) of the year 2010.
7 – Elimination of customs points located on the roads between the Kurdistan region and the provinces adjacent to the region because it was rampant in which the phenomenon of financial and administrative corruption is difficult to control because of the lack of infrastructure necessary to accommodate the missionaries and damage to truck drivers and importers alike.
8 – Abolish the decisions of the Council of Ministers No. (189), which adopted the principle of the demarcation of the lump on the basis of the volume of containers contrary to the law of customs and customs tariff law and to contravene the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 393 of 2017.
9. Issuing a decision by the Council of Ministers to impose a charge of 5% on tobacco, cigarettes and alcohol to be transferred to the Ministry of Health / Hospitals and Medical Centers specialized in the treatment of cancerous tumors.
10- To provide the General Customs Authority / Statistics Planning Department with the aim of standardizing the statistics and providing the statistical apparatus and quality control to serve the national economic decision-making industry and exchange them with the customs of the region on a monthly basis.
11- The approval of the General Authority of the Federal Customs of the customs approved by the customs of the Territory in the import of gold and precious metals (raw and occupied) in terms of customs duties and the value of the tax thereon.
12 – Formation of a committee of specialists from the Federal Customs and customs of the region and representatives of ministries and other relevant bodies to study the re-work transit of goods (transit) for its importance in support of the private sector and the national economy.
13- Involvement of technical representatives and experienced jurists from Kirkuk, Kurdistan Region, in the Committee for the Study of the Amendment of the Customs Law No. (23) for the year 1983.
14. Enforcement of the Federal Financial Budget Law in the Kurdistan Region and its adoption by Kirkuk, Kurdistan Region, especially regarding the customs issue.
15 – Enforcement of the Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 amended and the application of the customs issue by the Mark of the Kurdistan Region and the application of the Investment Law for the Kurdistan Region No. (4) for the year 2006 regarding the customs by the General Authority of the Federal Customs.
16 – The adoption of the US dollar as a basis for the calculation of customs duties and be fulfilled in Iraqi dinars in all federal ports and the adoption of the dollar exchange rate uniformly on the basis of the bulletin of the Central Bank of Iraq and determine the customs centers exempted from that later.
17- Forming a supreme committee headed by the legal department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and with experienced legal members of the General Authority of the Federal Customs and the Kurdistan Region of Kurdistan to prepare a draft law to regulate the relationship and common competencies between them according to Article 114 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq 2005, And the level of administrative representation.
18- The adoption of a statement as a unified vehicle (a customs declaration issued in Arabic and Kurdish according to Article (55) of the Customs Law No. (23) for the year 1983.
19. Involvement of representatives of the Kurdistan Regional Council with experience in the preparation or amendment of any instructions, decisions or controls relating to customs affairs and the involvement of a representative in the presence of all meetings, activities and conferences inside and outside Iraq.
20 – Directing ministries and relevant sectoral bodies to amend all documents and seals and adopt them in Arabic and Kurdish according to the provisions of Article (4) of the Constitution, import permit, customs declaration, manifest, other receipts and certificates of conformity.
21- Forming a committee in the General Authority of the Federal Customs and the membership of experienced employees from Kirkuk, Kurdistan Region, preparing a manual to standardize the lists of prohibited, restricted, suspended and restricted materials and exempted from customs duties according to the laws, decisions and instructions in force in coordination with the relevant authorities.
22- Forming a committee in the General Authority of Customs to be a member of experienced staff for Mark of the Kurdistan Region to consider the amendment of the rates of customs duties imposed by the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (393) for the year 2017 and take into consideration the complaints that accompanied the application of the decision.
Review the national product protection decisions issued by the Council of Ministers based on the National Product Protection Law No. (11) for the year 2010 and coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade in the Region before issuing similar decisions in the future.
Cancellation of all exemptions from customs duties not provided for in the Customs Law No. (23) of 1984 in force and the obligation to apply the exemptions received in accordance with the provisions of the laws in force pursuant to Article (80/1) thereof.
25. The Ministerial Committee (9484/919) in 2018/3/11 shall complete the procedures for the standardization of import duties by 2018/11/30,
26- Directing Kirkuk Kurdistan Region to suspend the dissolved Coalition Provisional Authority Decree No. (38) for the year 2004 and the application of the Customs Tariff Law No. 22 of 2010 and the Cabinet Decision No. 393 for the year 2017 and to coordinate with it when making any amendments to the customs duties Future.
27. Allow the General Authority of the Federal Customs to send a team for inspection and control.