He added that “the steadfastness of the Iraqis was in their solidarity and stand with the security forces and the fatwa of the holy jihad to allow Sayyid al-Sistani, where they achieved the victory, which the world described as a miracle.”
“Subversion takes place in a moment and construction takes years, especially construction after sabotage, which takes longer to remove the destruction.”
“We can achieve through an organized program and open a glimmer of hope through the vision of citizens to achieve gradual progress,” he said, referring to “the right to peaceful demonstration,” pointing out that it is a healthy phenomenon and useful to listen to the demands of citizens.
The Prime Minister, in the light of the meeting, the following:
1. The Ministry of Agriculture take the necessary measures to revitalize the agricultural sector in the province and submit an urgent plan for approval in the Council of Ministers.
2 – Financing the necessary allocations for hospitals and specialized centers in the province of Karbala of medicines and medical supplies and consider the needs provided by Karbala Health Department.
3 – The Higher Authority for Coordination between the provinces to report on the level of implementation of the transfer of powers from ministries to local governments at the next meeting of the Commission to resolve their transfer.
4. Accelerate the completion of the Turkish Hospital and Children’s Hospital.
5 – Financing the completion of the metal silo in Karbala.
6 – Include the sons of Karbala appointment in the refinery of Karbala.
7. The National Investment Authority and Karbala Investment Authority shall activate and follow up the investment opportunities established in the investment map in coordination with the local government.
8. The Ministry of Finance shall provide the necessary funds to complete the construction of the school buildings, where the completion rate is 90% and the requirements of the file submitted by the General Directorate of Education of Karbala.
9. Reactivating the agricultural initiative, loans of the Agricultural Bank and rescheduling of debts and interest on loans whose projects have been damaged due to weather conditions or water scarcity.
10. The Ministry of Industry, Minerals and other bodies shall undertake the rehabilitation of production and service projects to provide sustainable employment opportunities for the people of the governorate.
11. The Ministry of Planning supports the policies and strategies prepared in Karbala governorate to support strategic development plans.
12 – Launching appointments within the movement of owners in different sectors and the Ministry of Finance provide the necessary funds for this.
13. The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and other ministries shall activate rehabilitation programs for the people of the province through training and rehabilitation centers, with payment of the wages due to trainees during the months of training.
14. Refinancing the Lending Project in the Industrial Initiative and the Small Enterprise Support Initiative for the Sons of Karbala Governorate.
15- Studying the appropriation of an appropriate amount to compensate for the expropriation of land allocated for some important projects.
16. The Ministry of Higher Education should study the proposal of the University of Karbala to amend the instructions for disbursement from the Higher Education Fund, in order to ensure the unification of the largest part towards addressing the decoupling of bottlenecks and reducing the percentages allocated to the rewards and incentives from their revenues.
17. The Ministry of Planning shall review and amend the Council of Ministers’ Resolution 340 to achieve greater flexibility for the coverage of sluggish projects with a completion rate of less than 90% in a reading of its strategic importance.
18 – Work on the completion of the pumping station Razzaza suspended and improve water services and municipal services in the province and the Ministry of Finance to secure the necessary amounts, including funding of current expenditures under the prescribed rates.
19. The Ministry of Oil shall provide the necessary quantities for the operation of private generators. The Ministry of Electricity shall handle the bottlenecks in the transmission and distribution networks and shall secure the prescribed share of the energy conservation.
20 – Conducting urgent maintenance on part of the road pilgrimage and improving the necessary services on the road in coordination with the Ministry of Construction and the Hajj Authority.
21. The Ministry of Trade shall verify the complaints submitted concerning the quantities and type of foodstuffs.
22 – Securing the necessary needs for the date of the date, including the improvement of electrical energy and rehabilitation of the eyes in the eye of dates and completion of the project of irrigation pipes in the judiciary.
23. The Ministry of Water Resources is responsible for addressing the problems related to the Shatt Abu Ruwa and Ben Hussein dams and the packaging of the mabazal, which have become a source of pollution in the governorate and in particular the Jair district.
24 – Financing the province of its right to allocate the development of regions for the completion of ongoing projects and identify priorities in coordination with the Ministry of Planning.
25 – work on the completion of service projects (streams and tiling) for the province of Hindi and the Ministry of Finance funding allocations for 2018.
26. Verify that there is no duplication of duties and taxes, including professional tax.
27. The Ministry of Planning and the competent committee shall review the conversion of both Husseiniya and Al-Hur area to the district.
28. Provide the necessary equipment to operate the 24 operating theaters received.
29. Addressing the possibility of revoking Article 14 of 1970