Arab and international
Since 2018-04-15 at 18:48 (Baghdad time)
Mawazine News – Follow up
The Mawazine News Agency publishes the final communiqué of the 29th Arab Summit held in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
“We are the leaders of the Arab countries gathered in Saudi Arabia / Dammam on 29 Rajab 1439H corresponding to 15 April 2018 at the 29th Ordinary Session of the Council of the League of Arab States at the summit level at the kind invitation of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. ”
“We reaffirm the importance of promoting joint Arab action based on a clear methodology and solid foundations that protect our nation from the dangers that threaten it, safeguard security and stability, and secure a bright and promising future that will bring hope and prosperity to future generations. And transformations have had the profound impact in exhausting the body of the weak nation and have left them looking for a bright future. ”
“It is no surprise that the Arab nation has gone through dangerous turns due to the rapid changes in the regional arena and has realized the fabrication of plans aimed at interfering in its internal affairs, destabilizing its security and controlling its destiny, which makes us more united, united and determined to build a better tomorrow. In the realization of the hopes and aspirations of our peoples and only the intervention of States and external parties in the affairs of the region and the imposition of foreign agendas contrary to the Charter of the United Nations and the rules of international law and human rights law and spread chaos and ignorance and exclusion and marginalization.
He continued, “It is our firm belief that the sons of the Arab nation who were inspired by the experiences of the past and lived the present are the most capable and better looking forward to the future and build it with firm determination and determination is not soft .. We:
1. We reaffirm the centrality of the question of Palestine to the entire Arab nation and to the Arab identity of occupied East Jerusalem, the capital of the State of Palestine.
2. Stresses the importance of a comprehensive and lasting peace in the Middle East as a strategic Arab option embodied in the Arab Peace Initiative adopted by all Arab countries at the Beirut Summit in 2002 and supported by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, which is still the most comprehensive plan to deal with all final status issues, Provide security, acceptance and peace to Israel with all Arab countries, and we affirm our commitment to the initiative and our adherence to all its provisions.
3. We affirm the illegality and illegality of the American decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, with our categorical refusal to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, where Jerusalem will remain the capital of Arab Palestine, and we warn against taking any measures that would change the current legal and political status of Jerusalem. The entire Middle East.
4. We welcome the decision of the UN General Assembly on Jerusalem and thank the countries that support it, while reaffirming the continuation of the work to re-launch serious and effective Palestinian-Israeli peace negotiations that will end the political failure of the issue due to the intransigent Israeli positions. To end the conflict on the basis of a two-state solution that guarantees the establishment of an independent Palestinian state on the borders of June 4, 1967 with East Jerusalem as its capital, as this is the only way to achieve security and stability in the region.
5. We affirm our rejection of all unilateral Israeli steps aimed at changing the facts on the ground and undermining the two-state solution. We call upon the international community to implement the resolutions of international legitimacy, the latest of which is Security Council resolution 2334 (2016) condemning settlements and land confiscation. Which was renewed on 15/1/2017 and renewed the commitment of the international community to the two-state solution as the only way to achieve lasting peace.
6. We call for the implementation of all Security Council resolutions on Jerusalem, which affirm the nullity of all Israeli measures aimed at altering the features of East Jerusalem and confiscating its true Arab identity. We call on the world to not transfer its embassies to Jerusalem or recognize them as the capital of Israel.
7. We affirm the need to implement the decision of the Executive Council of UNESCO issued by the 200th session on 18/10/2016. We call on the international community to shoulder its responsibility for Israeli violations and arbitrary measures against Al-Aqsa Mosque and its worshipers. The campus in its administration, maintenance, preservation and organization of access to it.
8. We affirm our support and support for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain in all measures taken to protect its security and capabilities from the futility of foreign intervention and its evil hands. We call on the international community to take a stand on Iran.
9. We refuse to interfere in the internal affairs of the Arab countries and condemn the aggressive attempts aimed at destabilizing the security, instigating sectarian strife and fueling sectarian conflicts as a violation of the principles of good neighborliness and the rules of international relations and the principles of international law and the Charter of the United Nations.
10. We emphasize the importance of building normal relations based on mutual respect and positive cooperation with neighboring Arab countries to ensure security, peace, stability and development.
11. We stress the need to find a political solution to end the Syrian crisis, in order to achieve the aspirations of the Syrian people, which is under the weight of aggression, and preserve the unity of Syria, protect its sovereignty and independence, and end the existence of all terrorist groups, Syria, and the relevant Security Council resolutions, especially Resolution No. 2254 of 2015, can only stop the bloodshed by reaching a peaceful settlement that achieves a real transition to a political reality formulated and agreed by all the components of the Syrian people through the Geneva process.
12. We strongly condemn the use of internationally banned chemical weapons in Syria, and call upon the international community to stand against these practices in order to achieve justice and the application of international humanitarian law and to respond to the call of living conscience in the world that rejects killing, violence, genocide and the use of prohibited weapons.
13. We reaffirm that Iraq’s security, stability and territorial integrity are an important link in the Arab national security system. We stress our absolute support for Iraq in its efforts to eradicate terrorist gangs and appreciate the achievements of the Iraqi army in liberating other Iraqi provinces and regions.
14. We affirm the efforts aimed at restoring security and security to Iraq and achieving national reconciliation by activating a political process leading to justice and equality, leading to a secure and stable Iraq.
15. We stress the importance of supporting the Libyan legal institutions. We reaffirm the four-way dialogue hosted by the League of Arab States with the participation of the European Union, the African Union and the United Nations in support of reaching an agreement that ends the crisis through national reconciliation based on the Skhirat agreement and Libya’s territorial integrity and cohesion.
16. We affirm our stand with the Libyan brothers in their efforts to defeat the terrorist gangs and to eradicate the danger posed by their foci and territories to Libya and its neighbors.
17. We commit ourselves to creating the necessary means and devoting all necessary efforts to eliminate the terrorist gangs and defeat the terrorists in all fields of military, security and intellectual confrontation, and to continue to fight terrorism and eliminate its causes and eliminate its supporters, organizers and sponsors at home and abroad like Iran and its arms in the Middle East and Africa. For our support and support for all of us to enjoy peace, security and development.
18. We affirm our concern to prevent terrorists from exploiting information technology and social media in recruitment, propaganda, spreading extremist ideology and hatred that distort the true religion of Islam.
We strongly condemn attempts to link terrorism with Islam. We call upon the international community represented by the United Nations to issue a unified definition of terrorism. Terrorism has no religion, no tons and no identity. We call on the governments of all countries to shoulder their responsibilities to combat this dangerous scourge.
20. We recall the distortion of some of the extremist groups in the world to the image of the true Islamic religion by linking it to terrorism, and we warn that such attempts serve only terrorism itself.
21. We condemn the acts of terrorism, violence and human rights violations against the Muslim minority of Rohingya in Myanmar and call upon the international community to assume its responsibilities and to effectively move diplomatically, legally and constructively to stop these violations and to hold the Government of Myanmar fully responsible.
22. We reaffirm the sovereignty of the United Arab Emirates over its three islands (Greater Tunb, Lesser Tunb and Abu Musa) and reaffirm all measures taken to restore its sovereignty over it. We call upon Iran to respond to the UAE initiative to find a peaceful solution to the issue of the three islands through direct negotiations or Recourse to the International Court of Justice.
23. We affirm our full solidarity with our brothers in the Republic of the Sudan in order to safeguard the national sovereignty of the country and strengthen efforts to consolidate peace, security and development.
24. We confirm our continued support to the brothers in the Federal Republic of Somalia to spread security and stability and fight terrorism, usually building and strengthening national institutions and facing economic and development challenges.
25. We affirm our continued support for the initiative of the National Dialogue of the Comoros and stand by the Moon to achieve the vision of reaching the ranks of emerging countries by 2030.
26. We appreciate the efforts exerted by the Economic and Social Council in particular and the Arab League Councils in general to follow up the decisions of previous summits and to implement them with the aim of developing Arab economic cooperation, increasing trade exchange, strengthening and linking the infrastructure in the fields of transport and energy, We appreciate the achievements made in the field of sustainable development in this context, looking forward to the continued development of partnership with the private sector and to creating a stimulating investment environment capable of establishing efforts to establish a trade zone. Arab Free Major and Customs Union.
27. We express our sincere thanks and gratitude to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their warm hospitality and warm hospitality. We express our sincere respect and appreciation to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for his wise conduct of the Summit and for his efforts. Dedicated to supporting joint Arab action and enhancing coordination and cooperation in order to serve the Arab nation and address the challenges it faces.