Kurdi salutes Abadi on three things and stresses: We do not want an increase in the budget to turn it into their banks abroad

 

Updated 02/12/2017 11:52 AM

(Watan News) – Baghdad

 

The deputy of the Change bloc, Sherine Rida, said on Saturday that the survival of the proportion of the budget from the general budget is sufficient for the sons of Kurdistan and increase the payer robbers to convert them to their foreign accounts, while Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on three things.

 

Reza said in an interview for (Watan News) that “the general budget for 2018 divided by the population ratios of the provinces where allocated to the region 12.67% of the budget and this ratio is subject to increase and not to decrease according to the population census of the region.

 

“It is not important to increase the proportion of Kurdistan from the federal budget because it is sufficient for the people of the province to live in prosperity compared to Iraq’s few revenues for the losses suffered by his war against the addressee in addition to the funds acquired by the spoilers,” stressing that ” Self-employed in foreign banks. “

 

“I applaud Abadi on three things, the most important of which is combating and eradicating it and implementing the constitution, in addition to the anti-corruption project,” she said. Finished

http://wataniq.com/news?ID=22312

Advertisements

The sluggishness of the two operations command centers in Anbar aborts desert cleansing

The sluggishness of the two operations command centers in Anbar aborts desert cleansing

 Baghdad / Wael Ne’ma 

All the military units, which participated two weeks ago in the process of cleansing the island and the Euphrates high, withdrew into the cities, in a sign that the combing operations were over there, although the government did not explicitly declare this.

According to sources close to the operations, the military campaign achieved its objectives two days ago, but without the capture of the border with Syria, which extends from the north of the Qaim to Rabia west of Mosul, which was used by the organization to urge to escape before the launch of the recent campaign.
The joint forces have established a 100-kilometer-long earth cover to protect liberated areas in the north of the Euphrates. During the clearing operations, it also detonated a number of camps, weapons and ammunition stores, while killing a very limited number of militants.
But the Security and Defense Committee warns of the danger of the Sahara’s survival without strict “surveillance” and the presence of more than 1,000 armed men present in those rugged areas.
The forces are currently engaged in the process of cleansing the desert of Anbar, which make up about 90% of the area of ​​the province. A massive sweep of the valleys is expected soon, with the participation of the Anbar Operations Command, which was slow to carry out its tasks.
Last week Brigadier Yahya Rasul, spokesman for the joint operations command, confirmed that the units had cleared “50 percent of the total desert area of ​​29,000 square kilometers.”
The commander of the clearance operations of the Upper Euphrates and the island, Abdul Amir Yarallah, announced, on November 23 last, the launch of “a large-scale clearance of the island areas located between the provinces (Salah al-Din – Nineveh – Anbar),” with the participation of “army forces and the popular crowd.”
The withdrawal of troops
A source close to the military operations said that “the last campaign ended, and returned troops that have advanced from three provinces into the cities two days ago.”
The source, who spoke to (Al-Mada) yesterday, asking not to be identified, that “the process resulted in the bombing of a number of the headquarters of Daqash and found a pile of weapons and equipment.” Revealing “the establishment of a 140-kilometer-long cover from the north of Rummaneh to Haditha and Rawa to prevent the return of the organization from the desert.”
The military source pointed out that “the campaign killed a few militants who fled into the Syrian border.”
The organization used the failure to keep troops to the border strip, which extends from the north of Al-Qaim to Al-Baaj, to flee towards Syrian territory. The source stressed that “the tape is still open, but has not seen, in the past few days, any movement of the militants.”
The tape stretches 300 km from the north of Qaim to the Rabia border post, west of Mosul. The popular crowd had announced, in June last year after the liberation of the Baaj 50 km east of the Syrian border, his intention to continue the process of cleansing to the north of Qaim. But has not moved since then from its positions, without explaining the reasons for this.
The source said that “border control is part of the tasks of the leadership of the border forces, which includes 4 units,” adding that “the circumstances are unknown behind the lack of access of these formations to the border.”
Al-Mada did not obtain a comment from the Joint Operations Command on the fact that the operations of the Upper Euphrates were completed and that border guards were not deployed in areas north of Anbar.
Purification of the Hawran Valley
Since late November, joint operations have announced the start of the cleansing of the Horan valley, which runs from the Saudi border through Anbar and ending in Salah al-Din.
The island began operations last Sunday to clear the valley, starting from the south of al-Baghdadi (west of Anbar) 120 km. The valley extends about 450 km inside the territory of Anbar province.
A Western crowd said, days before his mission in Horan, that the island’s forces had cleared “27 villages with a depth of 86 kilometers.”
“Because of the vastness of the area, Anbar operations were supposed to start taking control of the valley, but that did not happen,” said Qari al-Obeidi, a leader in the western Anbar rally.
The security file in Anbar is under the supervision of two military commanders. The operations of the island oversee the north of Haditha to the Upper Euphrates, led by Major General Qassem Mohammadi, and includes the 7th and 8th divisions and the brigade of commandos belonging to the army.
While the Anbar operations oversee the south of Haditha to the highway and the Iraqi-Jordanian border, including the cities of Fallujah and Ramadi. Led by Major General Mahmoud al-Falahi, and includes 1, 14 and 10 / Army, in addition to 17 regular regiments of the federal police, and 12 other security departments in addition to the Anbar police.
“Al-Anbar operations are slow, and most of the time they are inside the cities, and they have not combed the desert,” he said.
In a statement to Al-Mada newspaper last week, the mayor of the wetlands, Emad al-Dulaimi, said that “Al-Anbar operations recently carried out a limited combing operation in the Southern Judiciary Desert.” “The troops asked the shepherds and returned after they did not find any gunmen in the desert,” he said.
In the same context, a local official in Anbar said that ”
The official, who spoke to (the extent) on condition of anonymity, that “high-level leaders in the joint operations met yesterday with the leaderships in Anbar to resolve the problem between the parties.”
“The meeting ended with an agreement on the implementation of a joint military operation between the two leaders next week, to liberate the whole desert in the north and south of the wetlands,” the local official said.
“The sweep of the Horan Valley is not as easy as some people think,” said deputy Alexander Tout, a member of the parliamentary security committee. “US forces could not control it at the time.”
“These areas are still inhabited by ocra and underground camps belonging to an oppressive organization,” he said.
A member of the Security Committee believes that ”
“The desert has brought together all the fugitives from Mosul, Anbar and Salahuddin,” he said, adding that “control of the desert needs to restore the former air bases to support the ground forces.”
“The government has been told to increase intelligence and cooperation with the population, as well as the formation of an airborne regiment with four helicopters to follow the desert and the sheep herders who are believed to provide logistical support to Daash,” he said.

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/539494/%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%A4-%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%B6-%D8%AA

Iraqi forces announce final victory on “preaching” next Saturday

ARAB WORLD

21:06 02.12.2017

Copy the link

0 0 0

Iraqi forces will announce the end of military operations against the organization “Daash” during a military parade, next Saturday, according to a senior security source told the agency “Sputnik.”

Baghdad – Sputnik. The source revealed that “a review of the Iraqi forces represented by the federal police, the army, and” popular crowd “on Saturday, will be during the review announced the end of military operations against” Daash “and the victory over the terrorist organization.

In November, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the defeat of Saddam Hussein in Iraq, but the final victory would be announced after the desert of the island between the provinces of Anbar, Ninewa and Salahuddin was cleared of the remnants of the organization.

And occupied “Daash” large areas of Iraq and Syria in 2014, announcing from Mosul, during a speech to his leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the establishment of “Islamic succession.”

Iraqi forces, without an international coalition led by the United States, have launched a military operation since then that has resulted in the liberation of strongholds in Iraq, the latest of which is the city of Rawa, west of Anbar.

The war has left thousands of dead and millions of refugees inside and outside Iraq “begging”.

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/201712021028027138-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4/

With the participation of 100 countries .. Journalists Syndicate in organizing the events of the Iraqi Victory Day

02/12/2017 12:15 | Number of readings: 341

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/194251.html

Trend Press / Baghdad

The Iraqi Journalists Syndicate organizes under the banner of Baghdad hosts the journalists of the world with the victories of Iraq and its unity events of the Iraqi Victory Day for the period from 7 to 11 of this month .

The union said in a statement today, seen by “Trend Press” that the activities will be attended by Arab and foreign delegations to more than (100) countries representing political figures, media and international organizations invited to visit Iraq “He said.

The celebration will include the arrival of Arab and foreign delegations and guests on Thursday and will be received at Baghdad International Airport. On Friday, delegates will visit Mutanabi Street. At 4 pm, Journalists and journalists in Baghdad and all governorates”He said.

The official ceremony will be held on Saturday at 11:00 am at the Al Rasheed Hotel in an official and political presence in addition to Arab and foreign delegations and guests. On 9/12 at 4 pm, the meetings of the General Secretariat and the Permanent Office of the Arab Journalists Union will begin at the Ishtar Sheraton Hotel, And the Arab federations of the Union of Arab Journalists “He said.

The meetings of the symposiums and intellectual and research sessions will begin to discuss the future of security in the world and the role of the media in adhering to extremist ideology on Sunday. The ministers of defense, interior, national security adviser and security officials in Iraq, as well as Arab and foreign researchers,

The Government of the Territory confirms its respect for the decision of the Federal Court and its readiness to resolve in accordance with the Constitution

Editorial Date: 2017/12/2 20:15 • 29 times scheduled

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The head of the Iraqi Kurdistan government, Nechirvan Barzani, respect the decision of the Federal Supreme Court for the referendum, noting “the readiness of the region to solve its problems according to the Constitution.”

“We offered our position on the French president by three to four points, and we assured him of our willingness to engage in dialogue on the basis of the constitution,” Barzani told a news conference after meeting with French President Emmanuel Macaron at the Elysee Palace today.

“We have offered our position on the French president through three to four points, and we are ready to negotiate if Baghdad is ready for that in the framework of the Constitution,” adding that “we have no problem on the federal authority at the border crossings, according to the Iraqi constitution.”

“We are ready to dialogue to resolve all the outstanding problems according to the Constitution to stabilize Iraq and the region.”

He pointed out that “we issued earlier our position on the decisions of the Federal Court and confirmed our respect for the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, and we thank France for providing support to us and its historical relations with the Kurds and Iraq, and seeking to resolve the differences between Erbil and Baghdad and we see it able to do so.”

And on the referendum organized by the Kurdistan region on the twenty-fifth of last September, explained Barzani, “We are in a new phase, and this issue has ended and we have clarified our position in the Kurdistan Regional Government,” noting that “we have already confirmed our respect for the decision of the Federal Supreme Court.”

It is noteworthy that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, arrived on Saturday, to the Elysee Palace, and was greeted by French President, Emmanuel Macaron.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=155269

News on the boycott of the Kurds and the coalition of forces for tomorrow’s meeting in the event of the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to restore the budget of the government

 

 

Readers
8

News on the boycott of the Kurds and the coalition of forces for tomorrow’s meeting in the event of the approval of the Presidency of the parliament to restore the budget of the government

 

02-12-2017 06:22 PMThe Euphrates –

Stressed the deputies of the coalition of national forces and Kurdish blocs not to attend the meeting tomorrow, which discusses the budget until the rights of the liberated provinces and the amendment of the problems.

Al-Furat news that the meeting tomorrow will see the Kurds and the Alliance of National Forces to rebalance the government to include financial allocations for the reconstruction of liberated areas destroyed by terrorism, and the many observations on the federal budget for the year 2018 as well as constitutional violations.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.alforat.info/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D53016&usg=ALkJrhjj3NamRb85h_K7SzKQiuVigjUZbg

Infallible looking with the Kurdish blocs draft federal budget

– 12/2/2017 5:47:00 AM

23 Number of readings

Khandan –

President of the Republic Fuad Masum met on Saturday with a number of Kurdish deputies to discuss the draft federal budget law for the year 2018, while the President of the House of Representatives to hold a special session on the budget.

The Presidency said in a statement that the President of the Republic Fuad Masum received on Saturday, a number of heads of Kurdish blocs in the House of Representatives and its representatives in the membership of the Finance Committee parliamentary.

The meeting discussed the draft federal budget for the next year 2018 in front of the House of Representatives, while the focus was on the problems and difficulties resulting from the reduction of the share of Kurdistan in the budget.

During the meeting, Masoum stressed the importance of continuing efforts and contacts with the concerned parties to seek suitable solutions.

On the other hand, the Information Service of the House of Representatives that the Speaker of the Parliament Salim Jubouri, explained during the meeting today, the draft budget law was referred to the Legal Committee for consideration and receipt of observations on them.

And Jubouri, that will be held a series of meetings between the parliamentary blocs and the executive authority to discuss some paragraphs in the budget, noting the possibility of holding an extraordinary meeting in accordance with the modalities followed to present the draft budget law.

He announced Jubouri, according to the information service of the House of Representatives, the holding of an extraordinary session on Sunday, 3/12/2017 especially budget, calling on the parliamentary blocs to submit their proposals and observations on this matter.

http://www.xendan.org/ar/detailnews.aspx?jimare=14463&babet=70&relat=8030