Khandan – Barack Obama left Washington on Monday to do another European trip that will take him to Greece and Germany , where hewill try to factor an unprecedented balance, reassure allies who wereshocked elect Donald Trump.
The cruel irony of the keenness of the US outgoing president , who drew fierce criticism to risk the presidency Trump, to secure a calm transition, and to reassure his European counterparts who areworried that it will be American democracy, according to “AFP.”
She outlined Heather Conley of the Center for Strategic and International Studies that ” the goal of the trip is to reassure everyone that the US has passed a tough election campaign , but things will be fine. Except that we have a different hypothesis.”
The executive branch did not expect the two major parties and most of the media , Hillary Clinton ‘s defeat , which was the front – runner in opinion polls, but Trump novice in politics came to the White House.
During the campaign, questioned the usefulness of billionaire old alliances and its importance, most notably NATO and the Paris agreement on climate or the agreement with Iran on its nuclear program , which underwent arduous negotiations would.
Also, praising the qualities of Russian President Vladimir Putin of concern to Europe.
Regardless of the many question marks surrounding the US foreign policy, poses a large number of European Union countries are also questions about the win septuagenarian president.
She said Conley “They feel very concerned because the powers populism itself and national, both in migration issues , or free trade, rely strong political expression in Europe , ” reminding the next many electoral deadlines, at the forefront of the French presidential elections in the spring of 2017
and intends to Obama , who arrives Tuesday Greece on his first visit where he will meet President Prokopis Pavlopoulos and Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, express Amtantanh “characteristic generosity” of thegovernment and the Greek people about refugees and migrants.
During busy day symbolism, Obama will visit Wednesday Albartinon in Athens, and then deliver a speech on the challenges of globalization certainly will have a special resonance.
The team , which is based on the result of the US elections and thevote for British exit from the European Union, a speech about thereasons that carry a large number of people “a sense of loss ofconfidence , ” the policy of their countries.
In late – September at the United Nations, and in the midst of thecampaign and, while Trump win a few possibility, the US president called for addressing the frustration felt by the populists, and refused to submit to a “capitalism without a soul.”
“The world, in many ways, less violent and more prosperous than ever. But our society is concerned, resentment and confrontations.”
“This is the paradox that define our world , ” he said , adding that theworld , which accounts for 1% of the wealth of its members beyond what the remaining 99% will not be “stable never available.”
During his sixth visit to Germany since he came to power, he will meet with Democratic President Angela Merkel , who was the “closest associates during his presidency , ” as presidential adviser Ben Rhodes said.
The day after his election, German Chancellor Donald Trump said very clear terms the standards governing the close cooperation between the two countries: “democracy, freedom and respect forhuman rights and dignity of the isolation of his skin color, religion, sex ,or political beliefs.”
Obama will benefit from this trip to meet with French President Francois Hollande and British Prime Minister Theresa May and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.
Obama will end his tour visit to Peru , where he will participate in theEconomic Cooperation forum , the Asia-Pacific region.