He said al-Abadi, according to a statement issued by his press office, “The government is moving to its project of reform in all sectors and that a large proportion of the government program has been implemented and we will go the rest of the program, which will be introduced by some of the development that is in harmony and in line with the next stage and with what has been accomplished during the last two years.
The Cabinet also discussed the budget for fiscal year 2017 after it was introduced by the Ministry of Finance where he was presented a report by the Ministry of Finance on the budget and will be completed discussed for presentation to the House of Representatives for a vote as soon as possible.
The Abadi said that “the challenges experienced by many of the country, especially in the financial side as a result of lower oil prices, but these challenges can be to turn it into the power of the state and reform of its institutions and to stop the waste, which worked on during the past period and we managed it through the retrenchment of the protections and the purchase of furniture, fuel and cars and others who contributed to the provision of funds to the state budget as well as work to increase state revenues. “
The cabinet voted according to the statement on what comes up.
1. formation of a higher committee includes representatives from a number of ministries and institutions and security agencies shall examine the draft integrated surveillance system for the city of Baghdad and to develop mechanisms, methods and ways of implementation required.
2. The Ministry of Planning to include hospitals Capacity projects of 400 beds, which reached the percentage completed more than 85 percent within the strategic projects to ensure completion of deliverables under the bond and bind the Ministry of Health to complete these hospitals and took all the required measures, according to the previous Cabinet decisions relating to such projects.
3. to approve the exemption previous trips to the aircraft leased by countries or humanitarian organizations and transported free Iraqis for the purpose of re-Iraqi refugees voluntarily pay system in the Iraqi civil airports No. (5) for the year 2008 regarding the landing and take-off and ground services based on the provisions of the law of financial management and debt General No. (95) for the year 2004.
4. The Ministry of Health to announce the purchase of ambulances amount available at the ministry’s 20 billion dinars from 2015 to coordinate the Ministry of Health with the Ministry of Finance in the disbursement of the amount on the budget in 2016 and then by conducting transfers required within the Ministry of Health’s budget authorizes the Ministry of Health the authority to determine technical specifications and the number of types of cars.
5. allocated a sum of money to the intelligence center system, the signal from the emergency reserve.
6. address service problems of the city of Essaouira through project financing streams Essaouira amounting to six billion dinars for the resumption of work and funding of the Ministry of Municipalities amounting to two billion dinars for the completion of municipal services in the district of Essaouira including in particular paving roads.