In Iraq’s #Kurdistan Region tonight for Iftar with KRG DPM @qubadjt and to accelerate support for #Peshmerga pic.twitter.com/ky0Y4BxCCM
Orbit News –
The complexity of the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provinces next Wednesday, a meeting with the Board of Governors and the heads of provincial councils and a number of ministries, in the province of Najaf, to stand on the stages of the transfer of powers to the provinces.
According to a prompt from the head of the Secretariat of the Supreme Commission for coordination between the provinces in the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Torhan appearance Mufti, said the book ‘ with the consent of the Prime Minister, Head of the Supreme Commission for coordination between provinces will be held mentioned his meeting on Wednesday evening, in the province of Najaf to discuss the proposal for thedistribution of revenues clinics in (popular clinics) submitted by the Ministry of Health, and to discuss the mechanism for evaluating and replacing Alqaimqamin managers respects, sponsored by the Office of the Prime Minister ‘.
As ‘it will discuss the issue of the transfer of powers to the departments and the province of Kirkuk hot and the provinces, and read the report stages of the transfer of powers from the ministries and departments concerned to Mahafezat’.bhsp policies included in the book.’
– See more at: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.almadarnews.info/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D12213&usg=ALkJrhgUxlDW4UGcSmiBSK2vtRzg1WqabQ#sthash.W5fe8uSU.dpuf
History of edits:: 6/18/2016 20:49 • 48 visits readable
is the Prime Minister Haider al – Abadi implementation of recommendations made by civilian crisis management cell about the relief of displaced persons from the city of Fallujah and help them.
A statement by the prime minister ‘s office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that Abadi is implementing the recommendations of the Committee “after the end of its meeting held today under the chairmanship of the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and the presence of Jan Kubiš Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and his Deputy for Humanitarian Affairs Lisa Krandi, the presence of Deputy Anbar governor and the mayor of Fallujah, in addition to representatives of ministries and representatives of relevant international organizations. ”
among the most important of those recommendations as follows:
1. In order to adjust the aid displaced Fallujah operations during the editing process, provide crisis cell in Anbar province , and the Committee of relief to the displaced inventory numbers of displaced families within 24 hours of the camps Amiriyah Fallujah and Habbaniyah and Khalidiya bridge Bzabz.
2. The Ministry of Health to secure 8 additional ambulances and Red Crescent Society holds four other cars, distributed with the crew on the four camps within 72 hours.
3 for sale . Speed up the installation of mobile and emergency health centers to benefit from the support of the World Health Organization.
4 for sale . Vaccinations to start a campaign for the children of displaced families against polio after a break of two years and direct vaccination campaigns against typhoid disease.
E. Order an immediate initiation of doctors and health personnel in the Department of Health in Anbar, and to develop accurate plan to secure their shift in health centers in the camps for displaced people.
6. The Ministry of Health and the Municipality of Baghdad to secure a fleet of tanker trucks to transport drinking water and for home use.
7. Committee is responsible for coordinating the activities of relief at the head of the ministry sent teams of camps for displaced people to assess the situation of displaced people and raise the daily positions to address any shortcomings.
8. Securing funds needed to ensure the provision of services and rehabilitation of the operating budgets of the ministries concerned, in coordination with the local government of the province of Anbar, particularly in the provision of health facilities to the camps and in sufficient numbers.
9. Sustain coordination with international organizations to organize relief operations.
10. Securing the delivery of electrical power to the camps all over the five days.
11. An emphasis on the completion of the delivery of food and drinking water to the camps under a minute plan to ensure delivering them continuously and balanced.
History of edits:: 6/18/2016 21:15 • 5 visits readable
US ambassador: Victories Fallujah, another proof of the ability of Iraqi forces to defeat Daash
praised the US ambassador to Iraq Stuart Jones recent triumphs of the valiant Iraqi security forces in Fallujah.
Jones said in a statement to the embassy received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that “progress has been made in Fallujah , which is the first city occupied by Daash, demonstrates once again the ability of Iraqi security forces to defeat the regulation on the battlefield.”
He added that ” the United States is proud of its leadership of the international coalition efforts in supporting the victories of the Iraqi security forces, including the sound of air strikes in Fallujah. ”
the US ambassador , ” the US will continue to provide military support for Iraq in order to defeat Bdaash will also continue to provide humanitarian aid to the relief of those who have been displaced from their homes . ” .
Editor: AB, HH
Number of Views: 193
Long-Presse / Baghdad
A source at the Central Bank of Iraq, said on Saturday that the bank decided to raise the foreign banks’ capital to $ 50 million in two phases.
The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that “the Iraqi Central Bank decided to raise the foreign banks’ capital to $ 50 million in two phases,” noting that “the first phase include a capital raising to $ 25 million during the period lasts until 31 December 2016 “.
The source, who asked not to be named, said: “The second phase is to raise capital to $ 50 million during the year as well, that is, until 31 December 2017,” noting that “the decision raised to $ 50 million instead of $ 70 million, It came after meetings between the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Keywords and a delegation of Lebanese banks visited Iraq several times in the past three months. “
The source continued, “The capital increase will allow the banks to open 15 branches in the Iraqi market,” explaining that “the minimum capital exact money to open a foreign bank in Iraq was $ 7 million, but the central bank found that the advancement of the banking sector requires the lifting of foreign banks’ capital , in a position to work in the Iraqi market. “
The Lebanese banks objected to the Iraqi Central Bank’s decision to raise their capital to $ 70 million, because of the Iraqi banking market is not conducive to profitability because of the security, political and economic conditions and have applied to the central bank reversed his decision, but he refused to categorically continued delegations to negotiate to while reaching agreement to $ 50 million in two phases.
Editor: AT, HH
Number of Views: 191
Bank Audi and works in the provision of banking services by more than eight countries, particularly Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, France, Jordan, and Syria.
The bank’s assets rose in the past seven years, according to his official from $ 20.39 billion at the end of 2008 to 42.27 billion at the end of last year.
The US ambassador in Baghdad, any Stewart Jones
BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press:
He praised the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones, on Saturday, the latest triumphs of the Iraqi security forces in Fallujah.
Jones said, in a statement received “Tomorrow Press”, a copy of it, that “. The progress that has been achieved in Fallujah, which is the first city occupied by Daash, demonstrates once again the ability of Iraqi security forces to defeat the regulation on the battlefield.”
He noted that the United States is proud of its leadership of the international coalition efforts in supporting the victories of the Iraqi security forces, including the sound of air strikes in Fallujah. “
He stressed that “the United States will continue to provide military support for Iraq in order to defeat Bdaash will also continue to provide humanitarian aid to the relief of those who have been displaced from their homes.”