Obama calls on Republicans and Democrats in the congressional leaders to a meeting on Friday

Obama calls on Republicans and Democrats in the congressional leaders to a meeting on Friday
7:01: 11/05/2014

image
US President Barack Obama
Khandan – An official in the White House announced that US President Barack Obama called for bipartisan leaders in the House and Senate to a meeting at the White House on Friday.

The meeting will come in the wake of the midterm elections for Congress, which took place on Tuesday, which may shift control of the Senate from Democrats to Republicans.

The official said that “The president called for bipartisan leaders of House of Congress to a meeting at the White House on Friday afternoon.”

He said the US official said: “We will have more details later this week.”

“Reuters”

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3203499&usg=ALkJrhibR2lUCODFWYCETt9ksWcQFQZeaQ

Advertisements

London sent military trainers to Baghdad

Twilight News / Britain is preparing to send instructors to Iraq to train local armed forces to fight al Daash, according to The Times newspaper reported on Wednesday.

And the British Ministry of Defence refused to comment on what she said, but the newspaper said that a statement would be issued on the subject.

The British newspaper added that a number of officers will join the general headquarters of US forces in Baghdad in order to train the Iraqi army and advise him that teams coaches may also go to the region of Kurdistan autonomous.

Last month, the British Ministry of Defense announced that a team of British soldiers train Iraqi peshmerga forces on the use of machine guns made ​​by London.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3203477&usg=ALkJrhjbLZFT9xqxaFSGbYpwMVuCGlqTXA

Immigration Minister: We will open six camps for displaced people in Dohuk during the next two weeks

6:29: 11/05/2014

Khandan – The Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed, the ministry’s intention to open six camps for displaced people in the province of Dohuk during the next two weeks by twenty thousand tent with basic services.

The minister said in a statement, “Khandan” received a copy of it, on the sidelines of a meeting with a delegation from the Council of Nineveh province, headed by the President of the Provincial Council Bashar Alkika, “The situation in Nineveh catastrophic and Aatsourh mind, the ministry has mobilized all its staff today for the relief of the largest number of displaced people of Nineveh and all possibilities.” , noting: “The responsibility rests with all ministries and institutions concerned, The Ministry of Oil, for example, have a responsibility to provide fuel for the displaced by bypassing the rings routine in order to save time and avoid the repercussions of the harsh winter conditions.”

The Minister of Displacement and Migration: “The Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering the displaced, which was formed in 07.06.2014 under Resolution No. 328, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq and the membership of other ministers and with the participation of ministries, including health, trade, excluded from some routine procedures for the purpose of providing the best and as quickly as possible for the displaced, the Supreme Committee in turn formed an executive committee and rooms operations in Kurdistan and Kirkuk province and other areas, but we in the Ministry of Displacement and Migration officials, we also as far as it comes to us. “

He said, “The ministry did not have a certified office in Dohuk, and Sulaymaniyah you do not have an office or a branch or division, and in Arbil was our representation but it is not the disaster that got the size, and we since the first day for us in the ministry relied on sending our staff out there, as The placement of some of the displaced employees and contracted with other displaced and non-displaced, as some people have volunteered to work in this area, and some provincial councils to work as a liaison between the involved committees distribution and displaced persons. “

The minister pointed out: “The first wave of displacement from Nineveh got after 10.06.2014 and the second occurred after the occupation of Chenkal and Nineveh plain areas, the first wave was lighter than the second wave, which saw the exodus of half a million people within 48 hours, and this did not happen in any country in the world. “

He added: “The one million dinars grant distribution for each family was full of difficulties, the first problem of the official archives for Bnazh, have been brothers displaced exception of Nineveh province, of the issue of the archives provided to bring two witnesses affirm the right of receipt, were all of the actions taken to facilitate transactions, and has so far been The grant is received by more than 82% of them covered. “

He continued: “As has been renting halls for the distribution of grants to the absence of any building belonging to the Federal Government to take advantage of them for this purpose, has been coordination between the provinces and Alqaúmmqamyat to make things easier.”

And: “The T_khasasatna province of Dohuk exist strongly, although it is still not a disaster the size, With regard to the tents we will open next Sunday, God willing camps to house five thousand displaced families, and by the twentieth of this month, we will open five camps to house 15 thousand families, and by our work in the ministry The share of the province of Dohuk 2000 Caravan, Caravan and dedicated thousand other donated Organization (Rwankh) two thousand Caravan, and we set aside funds for infrastructure for these caravans. “

He pointed out the minister to: “Some of the administrative and routine matters need at least twenty days to complete, and the displaced are unable to wait for a long time under the weight of winter, and the Supreme Committee delayed the completion of these things fell victim to routine procedures, as it was supposed Committee, which was formed at the beginning of the month July last to be the first work you do is contracting in mid or late July to be the camps incomplete in the month of October last, but was delayed until the month of November, has been delayed, some even a month in December, and this is a real problem we wish to find their way to the solution as soon as possible as possible. “

He stressed: “The scale of the disaster is greater than energy ministry, and the federal government were not to have the institutions to make such things so, but we believe in decentralization a leap of faith and that the person responsible must exist in the field of exercise done.”

For his part, the President of the Council of Nineveh province, members of the delegation and observations about the work of the ministry and the Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering displaced providers a detailed explanation about the situation of the displaced people of Nineveh and difficulties Akabdonha, expressed their readiness to support the ministry in assigning work.

Said Council President Bashar Alkika: “We as an authority and legislative oversight in the province after get directly Nineveh events followed humanitarian things that pertain to the displaced in all seriousness, and participated in alleviating the suffering of their shoulders and lead us into a lot of threads defended responsibility, and we are now in front of a new phase, and we sincerely wish to succeed in your work and in the restructuring of some important basics to the work of the ministry through the adoption of administrative decentralization, and we will help you bond and one because our goal is to provide the best that can be provided to the displaced. “

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3203475&usg=ALkJrhiw5Vq7femFH2pntlYqU8RPfouy3g

Australian Super Hornets have bombed 14 Isis targets in Iraq

A Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) F / A-18F Super Hornet over Iraq

A Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) F / A-18F Super Hornet over Iraq
Australia’s F / A18F Super Hornets have flown 89 sorties as part of the international coalition against Isis in Iraq. Photograph: Australian Defence Force, Andrew Eddie / AAP Image
Daniel Hurst , Political correspondent
Tuesday 4 November 2014 21.58 EST

Dropped bombs from Australian Super Hornet combat aircraft in Iraq have hit 14 Targets, 11 of which destroyed provenance, Defence Officials have said.

The Australian Defence Force Provided the figures on Wednesday for Operations conducted Since the Government Gave the go-ahead for RAAF strikes Against Islamic State (Isis) Militants in early October.

The chief of joint operations, Vice Admiral David Johnston, said he was hopeful the 200 Australian special forces members would move into Iraq within the next week, having been in the United Arab Emirates since September awaiting final clearance.

They would mostly be based in Baghdad and would advise and assist the Iraqi security forces’ counter-terrorism section, Johnston said.

Australia’s F / A18F Super Hornets have flown 89 sorties as part of the international coalition against Isis in Iraq, equating to 663 hours in the air, according to updated figures on Wednesday.

“They’ve employed 27 laser or GPS-guided 500-pound bombs, striking a number of [Isis] targets,” Johnston said.

“Twenty-five of those bombs have been dropped over the last month. Fourteen targets have been hit by Australian aircraft – 11 confirmed destroyed and three assessed as damaged. ”

Those targets included Isis logistics bases and equipment storage facilities.

The attorney general, George Brandis, said on Monday 15 Australians Had Been Killed in Iraq and Syria for the while fighting groups Including Isis.

Johnston said he had no information to suggest RAAF air strikes had caused those casualties. Nor was he aware of any civilian deaths from RAAF strikes.

Advertisement

Johnston said arrangements to deploy the special forces were in their final stages and he expected they would move into Iraq soon.

The New Zealand prime Minister, John Key, Signalled on Wednesday he wanted to co-operate with Australia to build the capacity of the Iraqi security Forces, the while ruling out sending special Forces or Troops into combat roles.

“Should New Zealand military personnel be deployed in Iraq, they would be behind the wire and limited to training local forces in order to counter [Isis] and legitimately protect innocent people,” he said.

Key also announced changes to security laws after revealing that NZ security agencies had a “a watch-list of between 30 and 40 people of concern in the foreign fighter context”.

The changes would allow “emergency” surveillance of people for 48 hours before a warrant could be obtained. Also the NZ Government wants a mechanism to suspend Passports to Prevent Citizens leaving to join Extremist groups fighting in the Middle East .

Echoing the Australian government, Key argued countries were bound by a UN security council resolution to prevent the departure of foreign fighters, saying such citizens would pose a bigger risk if they travelled to the region, became radicalised and then sought to return home.

“I think most New Zealanders understand that we do not want to have a reputation for exporting foreign terrorist fighters to places which already have more than enough of them,” Key said.

The counter-terrorism bill passed by the Australian parliament last week included greater powers for the government to suspend passports and a mechanism to prohibit travel to declared conflict zones without a legitimate purpose.

National Bank of Kuwait raised its stake in Credit Bank of Iraq

November 2, 2014 15:04 Source: Iraq Stock Exchange

The session on Sunday, 2 Novmbertniv contract for the sale and purchase of the Iraq Stock Exchange, between the International Finance Corporation – a member of the World Bank Group – as a salesman and National Bank of Kuwait – one of the most prestigious and oldest financial and banking institutions in the Gulf region – a buyer, was the deal on Iraqi Credit Bank shares, according to the rules and instructions of the Iraqi market. The number of shares traded 8.3 billion shares valued at more than 14 billion dinars at a price of JD seven hundred and sixty fils per share, which is the first contract implements these specifications and conditions since the launch of the new trading system, X-stream on October 26, 2014 and executed the deal broker Credit Corporation – one of the companies Iraq brokerage market securities. And founded the Credit Bank of Iraq in 1998 by counting d people of Iraqi merchant families of ancient and with a capital of 200 million Iraqi dinars before to include the bank in the stock market in the year 2004. The National Bank of Kuwait Vhoahd first three foreign banks granted a license to work in Iraq, and it was his prized in 2005 as the first bank to acquire Iraqi bank is Credit Bank of Iraq, and was baptized National Bank of Kuwait has claimed to be the dominant share of up to 75% in the Credit Bank of Iraq to increase the bank’s capital and contribute to the strengthening of its capabilities so that it assume a leading position among private banks in Iraq. “while the International Finance Corporation (IFC) is a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector in the developing countries of the world. The organization, which was established in 1956, owned by the member countries 184’s who decide together policies. This allows work in more than 100 developing countries for companies and financial institutions in emerging markets: creating jobs, and achieve tax revenues, improve corporate governance and environmental performance, and contribute to the communities in which it operates.

http://www.mubasher.info/portal/ISX/news/2621309/%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B5%D8%AA%D9%87-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ar%2FISX%2Fnews+%28ISX+Arabic+News%29#infoComments

ISIS fighters shave beards, abandon uniforms in Diyala to escape from Iraqi Army

November 4, 2014 by Abdelhak Mamoun

Diyala (IraqiNews.com) On Tuesday, Diyala province police chief Lt. Gen. Jamil Al-Shammari revealed that fighters of the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) abandoned their uniforms and shaved their beards in three areas within the province — adding that such action is an indicator of the organization’s attempts to find ways to escape after the blockade of its strongholds.

Shammari said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “We have information regarding ISIS abandoning their uniform which distinguishes its personnel — also that most of its the elements have shaved their beards in the northern regions of Muqdadiya (35 km northeast of Baquba), in Mansuriya’s ends (40 km east of Baquba), and in the outskirts of Jalawla (70 km north-east of Baquba).”

Shammari added, “Changes in uniforms and outward appearances of ISIS elements are an indicator of serious attempts to find ways to escape after blockading their strongholds over the past few weeks.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/is…beards-diyala/

Iraq’s new Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari will visit Turkey from Nov. 5-7 in a bid to restore bilateral ties that deteriorated during the term of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari speaks during a news conference with Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop in Baghdad. REUTERS Photo

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari speaks during a news conference with Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop in Baghdad. REUTERS Photo

Iraq’s new Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari will visit Turkey from Nov. 5-7 in a bid to restore bilateral ties that deteriorated during the term of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

The Iraqi minister’s visit comes amid joint efforts to degrade and defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in the region. Turkish Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Feridun Sinirlioğlu held talks with Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) officials in Arbil on Nov. 3, following the Peshmerga forces ‘crossing through Turkey to support the Syrian Kurds’ fight against jihadists in Kobane in Syria.

Al-Jaafari’s visit will aim to make Also Arrangements for mutual Visits of Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu to Baghdad and his counterpart, Haider al-Abadi, to Turkey in the Upcoming period.

Relations between the two countries have soured considerably in recent years due to oil agreements signed by Turkey with the KRG without the consent of the central Iraqi government.

Ties were further strained after Turkey gave refuge to fugitive Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi.

Meanwhile, the Turkish government has dismissed claims that a second group of Kurdish Peshmerga forces will be sent by the KRG via Turkey to enter the Syrian border town of Kobane to help assist Kurdish groups fighting ISIL militants.

“It is certainly not true that a second convoy or armed force will go to Kobane [via Turkey],” said Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç on late Nov. 3. “We have received neither a demand nor any notice, and there is also no preparation for such a move.”

Defense Minister İsmet Yılmaz has said more than 100 Peshmerga fighters entered Kobane last week to fight ISIL, adding that he does not think Syrian Kurds want a second group of Peshmerga fighters to assist them.

November / 05/2014

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3202830&usg=ALkJrhizB51EAN8Q2O1lTJ2X_7BzmXXyYg