Kurdistan: the distribution of grant one million dinars over 93% of the displaced


22-10-2014 01:43 AM
President of the Chamber of relief operations and sheltering displaced people in the province of Kurdistan Thamer Ali al-Hamdani, the distribution of ninety-three percent of the grant of one million dinars to itinerant Nineveh province, while a student of local government to facilitate the task of the committee to deliver the grant of the besieged villages.
Thamer said in a statement to the news agency: he was distributing 93% of the grant to the displaced families. He explained: that the remaining percentage is 7% were for non-registered and retarded for attendance.
Thamer said that the committee and distributed in the days of Eid Grant on 17 000 family is equivalent to the work of 3 months previously.
As a student of the presidency of the Nineveh provincial council pass a resolution in order to facilitate the Commission’s task to deliver one million grant and in-kind assistance to the besieged villages, and those who do not have access to the province of Dohuk.

– See more at: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfaceiraq%26client%3Dsafari%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D131128&usg=ALkJrhjcbB1jaYR-v6glzpiPD2mdnDAQnA#sthash.sDgyKEeF.dpuf

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s